#1 - General Blog Introduction

 Hi! My nameCaric and welcome to my blog. I am currently taking AICE Media Studies and will be documenting the creation of my portfolio all the way up to the final product. I will be creating a magazine, to which will include a cover page, page of contents, and double-page spread.

I would categorize myself as a creative individual. This would surely be a helpful asset in the creation of this project. I also enjoy mainstream media, which should also be of use to me. I hope to learn the ways of how media works, and all the different techniques used to communicate meanings through media. 

My main task is to study a variety of media, helping me to expand my talents as well as my knowledge and grasp of important concepts and subjects. Not only that, but to document my understandings within the blogs. These blogs being within certain categories such as, research, planning, production, reflection, and introductory, what you would call this first post.  

Let it be known that this is just the first of many more blog posts to come

See you soon!


Comments