#2 - Reflection


Welcome back to blog, family. As you can tell by the title, today, we’re going to be reflecting the syllabus and reviewing how we feel about this course for this upcoming school year. 

After looking over the syllabus, I’d like to start off by saying man is this going to be a long school year. The syllabus is very well detailed like those of other courses. I look forward to understanding the technical elements of media including the camera shots and the editing. Also, understanding how and why movies and tv shows take different aims to get their meanings across to their audiences to make media more enjoyable. I am also looking forward to the creative aspect of the course. How I will be able to create something of my own through the magazine and express my artistic side. 

I am, however, anxious to see how it will come out. Being that I’m not much of a talkative person, writing is not one of my strong suits. I am also not that all too excited about the 60 blog posts that will have to be done within the year. The extensive amount of work to be done which does seem like a challenge now. All these aspects make me just a bit nervous about the course.

This coming year, I hope to gain knowledge in media and further explore the many different aspects of media. 


 

Comments