#3 - About Myself

Welcome back!

Since I now know that you’re an avid reader of my work, I’d like to take the time to properly introduce myself to my audience.


My name is Caric, and I am a 17-year-old high school student. I am proud to say that I am in my senior year of high school and come June, will soon graduate. I am a Biomedical magnet student while also being in the Cambridge AICE program.


In my time of attending high school, I partook in a few extracurricular activities. I played sports throughout high school. American football is my favorite sport to both play and watch. I am in many clubs such as HIP, BAB and Bible club. I also do a lot of community service, helping out wherever and whenever I can.


As a kid, I had dreams of playing college football and going pro. But, maturing also made me realize that I must have career goals to follow instead of just focusing on sports. I haven’t decided what I’d like to do in life just yet though. I’m leaning more towards going into the medical field, pursuing a career in physical therapy. I wish I had a more clear-cut vision of my future.


I love watching movies, listening to music, and long walks on the beach. I’m not much for going out but do enjoy having fun with my friends. I hope to get the most out of this year and can’t wait to see what the future holds!





References

Photo is of me personally taken off of my personal phone.



Comments